users@jaxb.java.net

Re: binding docbook 5.0 to Java

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:22:26 +0100

The duplications of the attributes "role" and "type" appear to be errors
in the XML schema, compare the documentation of the docbook elements
where this happens. You could remove these two <xs:attribute> elements
whenever they are sibling of <xs:attributeGroup
ref="docbook:db.common.linking.attributes"/>

-W