users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Creating implicit lists

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:37:20 +0100

One simple way to achieve this would by inserting Java code into the code
generated from
the XML schema, which can be done by customization, within the schema or
separately.

I think that
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2005/06/writing_a_plugi.htmlexplains
this well enough, but if you have any problems, come back to the
list.

-W

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Osipov, Michael <michael.osipov_at_siemens.com>
wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have an XML structure like this:
>
> <rule className="package.CmKlasse" name="cmklasse">
> <params>
> <param name="cmklasse" />
> <param name="cur" />
> </params>
> </rule>
>
> The compiler, of course, turns the nested param element to:
Rule.Params#getParam. Well, this structure is not really convenient. I like
to keep the wrapper but have something like this: Rule#getParams() which
internally maps to the param list.

> Is this possible? I am a newbie, just read through the docs but did not
understand if this can be done with an jaxb schema annotation.