users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Would a XMLGregorianCalendar field marshal as a "datetime" value if not qualified with _at_XMLSchemaType(name="date")?

From: KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW) <"KARR,>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:29:50 -0800

To provide a little more background on this, I think I might be seeing a
jaxb buglet that created the situation I'm in, but I need to try some
more experiments. I had an element in a schema that is of type
"xs:date", but it was wrapped by a local type with an xs:date
restriction. The resulting generated code didn't add the
"@XmlSchemaType(name="date")" annotation, which I think it should have.
To work around this, would we be able to add a "<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>" block to the wrapper type to make it somehow generate with
the "@XmlSchemaType..." annotation? What would that look like?