users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB Commons Lang Plugin 2.2 is released

From: Pavel Bucek <Pavel.Bucek_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:10:49 +0100

Yes, they will be but its not possible right now, because we discovered
that somebody published jaxb-api-2.2 two years ago (!) so this has to be
removed/replaced before pushing jaxb-impl-2.2, jaxb-xjc-2.2 and
jaxb1-impl-2.2

Please do not publish to maven central without our approval.

Thanks,
Pavel

ps.: in the meantime, add this to your pom file:

    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>java.net2</id>
            <name>java net maven 2 repository</name>
            <url>http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

and it should work.