users@jaxb.java.net

jaxb and webservice issue BARE ,Wrapped ,JAXB

From: csergiu77 <csergiu77_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:45:42 -0800 (PST)

I have a webservice generated from a wsdl that has this:

@SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT,
use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL,parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)

But i want to create my own class that that uses JAXB to unmarshall the SOAP
message (due to various reason)

Now the problem is that if i generate classes based on schema that the
original wsdl has I end up with like I would have a ParameterStyle.BARE web
service....and it does NOT work to unmarshal using jaxb :((
because of namespace related issues.

How can i specify to jaxb to generate classes takeing into consideration
that i hava a WRapped style soap messgae not BARE...???

THANK YOU !!!