users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Spaces in names

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:09:16 +0100

Just submitted issue 713, requesting that names violating the NCName syntax
be flagged as an error.

Checking of the name field of annotations is less important since a space
being there has the same quality as a typo resulting in a syntactically
correct name: it doesn't match with the name in the XML data file.

Thanks for reporting, Dennis!
-W