users@jaxb.java.net

GPL or CDDL license on JAXB sample code.

From: John Leonard <jleonard.20081_at_gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:40:12 -0400

All of the JAXB code samples I've seen so far have licenses saying
developers need to apply either the GPL or CDDL license to their code if
they derive it from the samples. If I develop a web app or an applet
that uses JAXB, and I use some of the samples as starting points for
accessing the JAXB API, what do I need to do so that I comply with the
license? Do I need to release my source code? Is so, which parts? My
entire program will not be derived from JAXB samples.

John L.