users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Issues with maven-jaxb2-plugin

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:53:21 -0700

Generally, if more than one project/module is going to use the same XSD, I
tend to move it into an interface library; then let the multiple projects
both specify that library as a dependency. For example, someClient and
someServer both depend on an auto-generated someInterfaces.

Malachi de Ælfweald
http://www.google.com/profiles/malachid