users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Re: FW: JAXB memory leak issue

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:55:35 +0200

Do you specify the destination package with an xjc command line option?

In your case, you shoud define the package along with each
schema. You can do this with JAXB's customization feature,
either inline (in the schema) or as a separate .xjb file.

This is discussed in my JAXB Tutorial, see
here<https://jaxb.dev.java.net/tutorial/section_5_2-Defining-Package-Names.html#Defining%2520Package%2520Names>

-W