users@jaxb.java.net

FW: [WARNING] warning: "blockDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported

From: Sara Sánchez <sarasanchez1980_at_hotmail.es>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:07:07 +0200

Hi all,

I have a problem when i try to parse my xsd with JAXB. I have to use the version 1.0.1.

The error report that i obtain is:

[WARNING] warning: "blockDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "finalDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "blockDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "finalDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "blockDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 17 of xenc-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "finalDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 17 of xenc-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "blockDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[WARNING] warning: "finalDefault" attribute of <schema> is not supported
  line 32 of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

[ERROR] In "strict" mode, the following schema feature is not allowed (See App E.2). Use the "-extension" switch:
    <anyAttribute>
  line 142 of xenc-schema.xsd

Failed to parse a schema.

I don't know what it means and what i have do wrong in my xsd because the error report indicates that the problem is with xmldsig-core-schema.xsd, that is http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmldsig-core-20020212/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd and it is a specification.

I need to solve this soon, so any help/suggestion is very welcome

Thanks,

Sara

Ahora, GRATIS Hotmail en tu móvil ¡Descúbrelo aquí!
¡Acelera con la Fórmula 1! Juega y demuestra lo que sabes con MSN Deportes
http://msn.es.predictorpro.com/grand-prix/overview.aspx?season=8