users@jaxb.java.net

Annox 0.4.2 released

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:08:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

with this mail I'd like to announce a new release of the Annox project.

In one sentence, Annox is an open source project which allows you to
read arbitrary Java annotations from XML resources.
JAXB users (and developers) may be interested in Annox annotation
reader for JAXB RI which allows you to define JAXB Java/XML mappings
in XML resources (instead of annotations).

Below are few links:

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/ANX/Home - project home;
http://confluence.highsource.org/display/ANX/Documentation - documentation;
http://confluence.highsource.org/display/ANX/Downloads - downloads.

Bye,
/lexi

ps. I've desided to send this mail to some of you directly since I
thought you may have special interest in this project. Please forgive
me if you think it's unappropriate.