users@jaxb.java.net

cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element. Unmarshaling nested el

From: skov <skov_at_inbox.ru>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I stacked with Cannot find the declaration of element. erorr
when I enable validation on jaxb.
I have valid XML document against schema.
I have no problem unmarshaling whole document with validation.
But I am trying to unmarshal only specific element inside xml file.
For example i have

So I am filtering events and only unmarshal twoelemet element.
It works fine without validation but when I enable validation setting schmea
to Unmarshaller it throws that cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of
element. twoelement.

Any suggestions please