users@jaxb.java.net

JaxB binding issue for Anonymous Complex types

From: Sikhar <sikhar.saikia_at_globallogic.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

We had a requirement where anonymous complex types need to be generated as
Top Level classes (instead of Inner Classes; which is the default behavior
of JaxB). For this we used an external binding file where we specified the
following global binding

<jxb:globalBindings localScoping="toplevel"/>

This binding successfully generates Top Level classes. But class generation
fails when an XSD has two different anonymous complex types with same name.
Are there any other bindings which we can specify that will handle such kind
of scenario? It would have been great if we could have dynamically assigned
a unique name for each of the generated classes

We can't change schemas as we have to support any public schema