users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Can i customize that JAB will not generate a given complex type

From: Jose Correia <correij_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:26:53 +0200

Hi Avihaimar

I think you very confused, if they already exist then they were
auto-generated by the .xsd file .... I suggest you then modify .xsd file to
fix whatever needed to be fixed in the source files.

If on the other hand you have existing classes with same package name then
either change their package name or modify the .xsd's generated package
name.

Regards
Jose