users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Binding file with no schema location

From: Benson Margulies <bimargulies_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:11:22 -0400

Wolfgang,

I think I agree. Someone on the CXF project thought it would be clever to
interpret this as 'any schema in the WSDL file of the moment', on the theory
that the XPath could include the schema element itself. This strikes me as
'do what I mean.'

Does this net out to a small JAXB defect involving reporting an error?

-benson