users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Re: Re: Mapping interfaces

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:13:31 +0100

Assuming that there is an abstract base class Abstract*porter and the
classes for a *porter are its subclasses then I suggest these annotations,
detailing the possible tags and classes representing the content node, like
this:

@XmlElementWrapper(name="exporters",namespace="")
@XmlElements({
        @XmlElement(name = "fileSystemExporter",
                    type = FileSystemExporter.class),
        @XmlElement(name = "jmsExporter",
                    type = JmsExporter.class)
})
public List<AbstractExporter> getAbstractExporters() {
    return abstractExporters;
}

-W