users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Re: Mapping interfaces

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:04:08 +0100

<configuration> contains <importers>, <exporters> and <messageStores>. The
latter is a wrapper for a list of messageStore objects, and there is a
<messageStore> element in the schema. The <*porters> tags will bracket
arbitrary objecs (@XmlAnyType), and that appears to be in contradiction to
List<*porter>.

There is a <fileSystemExporter> element in the schema, but I see no way that
the unmarshaller would associate this with the contents of the <*porters>
tags.

For a quick fix, restrict one or both List<*porter> to
List<fileSystem*porter> and rename the Java field name.

What else could occur in these lists?

-W