users@jaxb.java.net

Attaching a customization to a primitively-mapped element declaration

From: CoderJohannes <NCC1701J_at_web.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:27:27 -0800 (PST)

Is it somehow possible to attach a self-defined customization to a Schema
element declaration that is mapped to a primitive type in Java? I would like
to attach a certain kind of self-defined customization to every element
declaration in my Schema document and read it in a self-written XJC plugin.
For those element declarations that become classes in Java, I can access the
customization value by calling
ClassOutline.target.getCustomizations().find(...) in the plugin, and for
element declarations that become JAXBElements in Java, I can call
CElementInfo.getCustomizations.find(...). But what about element
declarations that become neither a class nor a JAXBElement?
Thanks in advance for suggestions and merry Christmas
Johannes