users@jaxb.java.net

Re: [ANN] JAXB 2.1.9 is released

From: James.Strachan <james.strachan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Aleksei Valikov wrote:

> Hi.
>
>> I dont understand that last sentence :). I've been using my own hacked
>> distro for ages as I use the Java -> XSD generation on Apache Camel. Not
>> being a committer, I cant do proper releases of jaxb's plugins though :)
>
> I meant if you deside to develop and release your own schemagen
> plugin, I'll help.

Ah great thanks :)

I wonder if we can hassle the developers of the schemagen plugin to either
allow some new committers so we can do it - or see if they'd do it :).
There's no real need to make a new plugin - we just need to update some
pom.xml files and do another release of the existing plugin.

https://jaxb.dev.java.net/maven-jaxb-schemagen/team-list.html

Kohsuke / Rebecca - how about letting new folks in to release it - or doing
a release please?

James