users@jaxb.java.net

prevent generating files for import xsd

From: <jcabieces_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:02:50 +0100

Hello,

I've already find subject like mine but I don't manage to achieve what I want to
do.

I don't want to generate file for an imported xsd file. The file is filter.xsd
from opengis ogc specification.

I write the import like this:

<xs:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" />

and associate a catalog file with these declaration

PUBLIC "http://www.opengis.net/ogc" "path/to/filter.xsd"
SYSTEM "expr.xsd" "/path/to/expr.xsd"

it works but it generates the ogc and gml java files. So, i prevent this with

<jxb:bindings schemaLocation="path/to/filter.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
   <jxb:schemaBindings map="false" />
</jxb:bindings>

and i get the following error message :

[ERROR] "file:/path/to/filter.xsd" is not a part of this compilation. Is this a
mistake for "file:/path/to/test.xsd"?

I don't want to compilate it, so it's normal that I don't include it.

and if I include it, it want me to indicate class name for all type present in
filter.xsd which is quite annoying !

Thanks for reply

Julien