users@jaxb.java.net

Re: java.lang.IllegalAccessError occured during JAXBContext.newInstance("package name");

From: yankings <yankings_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:40:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, i try to change the statement as follow:
JAXBContext context =
JAXBContext.newInstance("timeout.vo",Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());

but the same exception throws :java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
class javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder from class javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext

I am using the jdeveloper 10.1.3.3 and the embedded server for development.
I try to use the JAXB 1.0 embedded in the jdeveloper, it works fine. After
import the 2.1.6 lib to the IDE, it can generate the related vo based on the
xsd, but always fail in the above statment if i put it in the session bean.