users@jaxb.java.net

Re: noob question

From: Meredith Gregory <lgreg.meredith_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:55:44 -0700

Aleksei,
Thanks for the response. i wasn't exactly sure how to use the xsom. i tried
following the pattern for processing other schema

   - instantiate a JAXBContext with newInstance
   - create an unmarshaller
   - create a stream for the schema file
   - unmarshal from the stream

i tried instantiating a JAXBContext supplying the name jar containing xsom
to the newInstance method and that fails because there is no ObjectFactory
in the jar that comes with the download. Likewise i tried supplying an array
of classes containing only the XSSchema class. That also fails. Is there
documentation on how to use xsom to unmarshal a schema from a stream?

Best wishes,

--greg