users@jaxb.java.net

-episode and -extension

From: Mike Skells <mike.skells_at_validsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have some vendor extensions in a schema which is included in other
schemas, so I am looking to make use of episodes.

The schemas that I am compiling have (my own) vendor specific extensions

When I compile the included schema with -episode, and then compile the top
schema with the -d FILE refering to the generated episode file is get
multiple errors referring to misplaced customisations (my vendor specific
customisations)

I cant see a way to acklowledge these extensions, so I tries placing then in
a bindig file, and I now get errors such as [ERROR] cvc-elt.1: Cannot find
the declaration of element 'vsi:class-insert'.

what is the 'preferred way' to include vendor extensions with episodes

BTW the episode files that are generated do not appear to be valid against
the jaxb schema, due to a 'scd' attribute. I am using the schema from
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/bindingschema_2_0.xsd, I presume that this
is correct