users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Jaxb, problems without solutions ?

From: johann Sorel <sorel.johann_at_inbox.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 04:47:55 -0800

Ok I get it, folder : generated-sources and in the jar.
Thoses are the default xjc classes. I dont have any interest in them.

Perhaps I can explain a bit more my problem.
I'm a developper on GeoTools and we already have style/sld classes.
Thoses classes implement GeoAPI interfaces which are a mix of GIS
specification (ISO and OGC) so our style classes doesnt match the
structure of the xml.

I tryed to use adapters and dummy classes but with only one result :
polluting the classes with methods, constructors, annotations, breaking
thread safety (no more immutable objects) and so on ...

A solution would be to proxy our classes with the default xjc classes
but it would be really slow and would only work one way (marshelling) .

May I ask how do you (I your work) use the resulting xjc classes ?

johann sorel

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails