users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Error parsing xhtml1-strict.xsd ""Lang" is already defined."

From: Programmist <tony.childs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Well, but have you tried using the <jaxb:property> to resolve the
> conflict as the tool suggests?

The tool's suggestions are not acceptable in my situation. I am creating an
automated tool that will use the schema to Java generation to create some
beans skeleton classes. I don't want too much user intervention, so I can't
change every schema that has an error and I am certainly not going to modify
the official W3C XHTML 1.0 schema to suit the XJC tool. I should not have
to. I was hoping there was a way around it that would not require user
intervention, but it seems there is not. As usual it looks like I'll be
rolling my own.