users@jaxb.java.net

Re: maven-jaxb-schemagen-plugin additional hand-written schema import

From: stug23 <pat.podenski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

I ended up downloading the source for the schemagen plugin, building it with
the latest JAXB artifacts and stuffing the resultant artifact into my shared
Maven repository.

I wish that someone from Sun (or elsewhere) could keep this plugin up to
date. It actually only took a few minutes to build once I found the source
code for the plugin.