users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Resolve the schema location from the classpath?

From: ostracke <olaf.stracke_at_pangora.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I´m confronted with the same problem. Yes, of course I
could set the URL in my catalog to something like
"jar:file:...!/path/to/schema.xsd".
But than I have to know the exact name and location of
the jar, which is not very nice especially working in a maven
project.
I would like to set it to something like "classpath:/path/to/schema.xsd".
Or alternatively I would like to set an entityResolver instead
of a catalog file, so I could care for resolving the dependent
schemas on my own.

Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Olaf