users@jaxb.java.net

Re: interface

From: Kenny MacLeod <kennym_at_kizoom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:37:51 +0100

Lulseged Zerfu wrote:
> Today's testing framworks like junit and mostly easymock need a
> collaborator. It is an interface.

Not necessarily. Mock object frameworks are used to mock out software
components which have behaviour. JAXB-generated classes are just beans,
they have no significant behaviour (unless you use a fancy plugin).

Mocking out java beans is unnecessary, in my experience, you can just
use them as they are, and inject the data you want.