users@jaxb.java.net

Re: A Little Fuzzy about JAXB and NameSpaces

From: padawan <russray_2008_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:51:32 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I've figured out the ordering of elements issue.....

@XmlType(name="", propOrder={"myDocumentId", "path", "fileName",
"distStatment", "documentNSN",
                                     "documentNumber", "fileSize", "lastUpdated",
"documentDesc", "osDate",
                                     "pageCount", "crc", "hash", "platform", "type",
"priority"})

I was not adding the name attribute to the @XmlType annotation.