users@jaxb.java.net

Empty response when method returns sequence

From: Damián <damian_at_mecon.gov.ar>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 I´ve downloaded JAXWS 2.1.3 and deployed a web service on a Tomcat 5.5. The
problem is that when i invoke methods that return sequences, the response
comes empty. I´ve debugged the server and the method actually returns the
desired sequence, so the problem seems to be in the serialization of the
sequence object. Here is my complex type, which is a sequence of
CodigoOrganismo objects.

 <xs:complexType name="codigoOrganismoArray">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="item" type="ns3:codigoOrganismo" nillable="true"
maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" xmlns:ns3="http://ws.sso.mecon.gov.ar"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

Here is the CodigoOrganismo complex type as stated in the .xsd:

<xs:complexType name="codigoOrganismo">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="codigo" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
      <xs:element name="organismo" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

Can anybody give me a clue on what´s happening. Let me know if you need me
to post more information.