users@jaxb.java.net

xjc plugin to generate a radically different code from a schema.

From: Ymo <ymo.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:11:34 -0500

 Hi.
According to the plugin page https://jaxb.dev.java.net/plugin.html :

"A plugin can also choose to take over the XJC's code generation process
completely. Only one plugin can do this at any given time, but this allows a
plugin to generate a radically different code from a schema."

However there is absolutely no docs (or i could not find) on how to do this.
Can
anyone please share how i can accomplish this ? I already have a plugin
working. But i cant stop xjc from generating files. My plugin already takes
care of the generation part.

p.s.
I posted this also on the ml as well under :
https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=272