users@jaxb.java.net

Hyperjaxb3 release 0.3

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:16:59 +0100

Hyperjaxb3 release 0.3

Dear community!
I'm glad to announce the 0.3 release of Hyperjaxb3.

Hyperjaxb3 [1] is a JAXB [2] plugin which annotates schema-derived
classes with Java Persistence API [3] annotations effectively making
these classes persistent.

Hyperjaxb3 resolves a lot of incompatibilities between JAXB and JPA,
taking into an account JPA limitations and JAXB peculiarities.
Generated annotations are 100% standard (no vendor extensions used)
meaning your classes will be portable across EJB3 containers.
There are no database dependencies - you can persist your
schema-derived classes in any database supported by your container.
Hyperjaxb3 supports a very large set of schemas - and we are working
towards supporting all the schemas that JAXB supports.

Both generated and runtime code is stable and can be used in production.

Please visit the announcement page [0] for details, download and
documentation links.

See also this entry in the blog [4].

Links

[0] http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Hyperjaxb3Release0.3