users@jaxb.java.net

hyperjaxb3: No test creation/run on sample

From: Martin Homik <mhomik_at_dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:46:49 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for cross-posting. My original message to the mailinglist did not show
up,
so, I try to get here some feedback.

This is a newbie question. I tried to run the sample example and maven did
so without complaints. However, hyperjaxb3 does not create any test classes
and therefore does not run any tests. I failed to find any answer to this
problem
in the maling list archive. Although the thread "Run tests for hyperjaxb3"
explains
the same error, a proper answer is still missing.

https://hyperjaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=943

Basically, I haven't changed anything in the pom.xml and it is in line
with the suggestions introduced in the thread. However, no test classes
are generated and no tests are run. Why? Actually, this should work
out of the box.

If I put some other xsd into the resources folder, the same happens:
classes are generated, but no test-classes and no test-runs are invoked.

Any suggestions?

Martin