users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java to XML mapping: existing Java classes to existing XSDs ?

From: Qingtian Wang <qingtian.wang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:50:33 -0600

That's great! I don't see any document on how this is done, though.

I did read the JavaEE5 tutorial, but it's rather out of date in
regards to JAXB2, especially I don't see how to mapping user defined
Java classes to existing XSDs. I am also interested in how schema
validation is handled in this case. Any pointers to a good example?

Thanks a lot!
Qingtian