users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB & XML Encryption

From: David Hoffer <dhoffer_at_michwave.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:49:52 -0500

How/does JAXB support/work with XML Encryption? I have a schema which we
bind to Java using JAXB, which works fine. I now have been asked to
optionally encrypt certain element values in the schema?

How do I do this?

I understand there are XML Security/XML Encryption standards (and
implementations i.e. Apache XML Security) that can encrypt XML at the fine
and/or course level.

I do I integrate this with JAXB? At the end of the day I don't want to
loose the ability to represent my schema via POJO's.

What is the best way to do this? I have complete freedom to modify the
schema in any way that would accomplish this.

Thanks.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:04 AM