users@jaxb.java.net

Re: _at_XmlRootElement disappearing

From: Guilhem Legal <legal.g_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 03:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure of that. I m gone explain better what i did.
after generated my classes with xjc, i put all of them in a .jar.

then the Jax WS webservice have the jar and use it for his operations.
so the webService create some xsl FROM my classes in the jar ( There is
where i can be wrong).
and after the webservice client recreate the classes from the xsl generate
par the WS.
so if i'm not wrong my @XmlRootElement don't have to disappear.

as a proof when i modify my classe by changing the type of an attribute for
example this works.
it's only the who disappear

Guilhem Legal