users@jaxb.java.net

Need help to migrate jaxb 1.0 to jaxb 2.0

From: Utkarsh Shah <utkarsh_shah_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:58:16 +0530

Hi All,

Using JAXB 1.0, I was generating java files from xsd.

Now I want to migrate to JAXB 2.0.5.

Steps performed are:
1. Downloaded JAXB 2.0.5(JAXB2_20070122.jar).
2. Executed java -jar JAXB2_20070122.jar which created a folder named
JAXB2_20070122 which contains lib, bin, doc and samples directory
3. Changed classpath and path to point to this directory

I am able to generate java classes successfully, but my name and hierarchy
or some classes are changed.

Due to that I have to change references to those classes in my source.

Please suggest me a way to reduce no of changes and have same performance?

Let me know if more details are required or have any query..

Regards,

Utkarsh

DISCLAIMER