users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Maven-jaxb-plugin problem when using binding files.

From: Graeme Steyn <g.steyn_at_cqu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:43:55 +1000

Thank you. Removing the spaces helped and the build works without any
problems. In terms of the version to use, I am a bit lost. It appears
that the following is the latest version for use with JAXB 2.0 (appears
to wrap the Ant XJC task).

                <groupId>com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jaxb-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.1</version>

However, if you use the "latest plug-in version link"
(https://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb-maven2-plugin/maven-jaxb-plugin-1.0.zip)
link provided at https://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb-maven2-plugin/, you get
the 1.0 version.

The maven-jaxb1-plugin appears to be for JAXB-1.x XJC, but lower down in
the page it mentions that it is intended to be a drop-in replacement for
the JAXB 2 plugin (here I assume they are referring to the
maven-jaxb-plugin).

Which version should be used for JAXB 2.x?

Thank you, again.

Graeme.