users@jaxb.java.net

Is there a way to support multiple schema versions in a single JAXB java set?...

From: Tim Watson <tim.watson_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:20:49 -0700

Hi, is there any way to generate JAXB java files from two versions of
the same schema? For instance the webservices.xml schema version 1.1 is
j2ee_web_services_1_1.xsd and version 1.2 is javaee_web_services_1_2.xsd.
In 1.1 the ns is "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" and 1.2 ns is
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee".

I would like the generated java and particularily the ObjectFactory to
be able to handle unmarshalling webservices.xml documents of either
schema version.

Is there any way to do this? I tried just simply adding both schemas to
the xjc command but that produces a bunch of collisions.

Thanks,
-tim watson