users@jaxb.java.net

Create plugin with ant, need sample

From: Hadjistratis, Manolis <m.hadjistratis_at_decision.quest.gr>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:51:34 +0300

Hi, I want to create a plugin for maven2 plugin but I don't know how to
create it with ant (services etc...).

Need some samples.

Thank you in advance.

mano

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Communications on or through Info-Quest computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes. Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by an officer of Info-Quest, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Info-Quest with another party by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of Info-Quest. Info-Quest employees are required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by e-mail communications. Any such communication is contrary to organisational policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. Info-Quest will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.