users@jaxb.java.net

jaxb-reflection Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/istack/FinalArrayList

From: Sachith Dhanushka <sachith.dhanushka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:11:35 -0400

Hi Koshuke,

You have mentioned in one of the earlier threads [1] on this problem that
you will bundling istack-commons-runtime.jar to the
jaxb2-reflection jar. But I am getting this error again when I am using the
latest nightly from here [2].

Can you please be kind enough to help me to understand what I am doing wrong
here?

Then I used jaxb2.1-reflection jar [3], but it produces an NPE with my
classes. I generated classes using JAXB2-RI (not JAXB 2.1) for the schema
generated in j2s-xmlAccessorOrder sample. Then I used the 2.1 reflection
library with it and it produces and NPE. This [4] is the stack trace of it.
I assume I can not use JAXB2 generated classes with JAXB 2.1 reflection
library.

Thanks,
SD

[1] :