users@jaxb.java.net

Re: SCD and custom elements

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:59:22 -0700

We do have several tests for using SCD in the external binding file. The
error seems to be a bug in the validation --- there certailny is no
element declaration for <hj:table>, and it's meant to be skipped.

Can you run XJC with -mode forest? That might give me some info. Also
does -nv makes any difference?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi