users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Which Java technology is better for delivering data stream between clients and servers

From: Brian Pontarelli <brian_at_pontarelli.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:26:05 -0600

I'd also include many of the distributed infrastructures in your search
- including:

1. JavaSpaces
2. JStyx
3. Jini
4. JXTA
5. Hessian
6. Burlap
7. JBoss remoting

There are LOTs more, but I would start with these. The nice thing about
using some of these is that they handle failure cases really well.

-bp