users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB or schema problem?

From: Christopher Holm <them4z_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:23:44 +0200

Ah ok, sorry for that.
Had to search a bit, but here it is (attachment).

There are JAXBElements, right. But the only thing I see is stuff like that:
    @XmlElementRef(name = "pointer_type", type = JAXBElement.class),
Can I access that via the JAXBElement-Object? Via getName()?

Thank you very much for bringing me back on track! /me stupid. (;

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Christopher "m4z" Holm