users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

What exactly is the problem? You can have one schema describing the input, and another describing the output. Then, run JAXB generator twice, the first time to get the classes for the input, and the second time to get the classes for the output.

Or, you can combine two schemas together - especially if you have XML elements that appear in both input and output.