users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Storing JAXB structured XML in Oracle

From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr_at_crustal.ucsb.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:12:54 -0700

Disclaimer: I haven't done this on an application of any
size.

Since you already have a schema, Oracle can "shred" your
schema to tables, and you can annotate your schema to
control table names and other aspects.

You can use XQuery to get XMLType data.

You would unmarshall the data to store it, and marshal
your query results -- not saving objects, but XML.

For a considerable fee, Oracle consultants will get the
whole thing configured.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xmldb/index.html

Cheers,
Hank