users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Maven2 plugin

From: William Simons <William.Simons_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:22:12 -0400

Thanks Lexi,

I tried that plugin out and ran into a small problem. I was unable to
configure it to exclude certain schemas from my build using the
schemasExcludes configuration property. I couldnšt figure out how that
element needed to be formed. In the other plugin, it is called
excludeSchemas and contains a list of excludeSchema elements.
Unfortunately, the same strategy did not work for the maven-jaxb2-plugin. I
see that youšre one of the authors of the maven-jaxb2-plugin... Could you
guide me here?

Also, it looks like neither plugin is using the new 2.1 API or impl.

Thanks,
Bill