users@jaxb.java.net

[Fwd: Re: [SensorML] GML conflicting when bind SensorML using JAXB]

From: Peizhao Hu <peizhao_at_itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:57:11 +1000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SensorML] GML conflicting when bind SensorML using JAXB
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:49:23 +0200
From: Andreas Dömming <v.doemming_at_tuhh.de>
To: sensorml_at_opengeospatial.org

Find attached the xslt-script I posted to the list some time ago.
Maybe BAE has improved it. It generates schema-files and adds
instructions (appinfo) for the jaxb-processor to avoid
name-confusions. You might also use the "-nv" parameter with the
binding-processor.

Andreas

http://mail.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/sensorml/2006-April/000132.html

regards;