users@jaxb.java.net

Re: SchemaGen XSD Generation

From: rjain <rjain15_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx, I will check that one.

I am looking at DB->HBM->POJO's->XSD->JAXB
The reason is because I can model Db more efficiently, then writing XSD
Schemas. When I started this project, I attempted the XSD path, but lack of
modeling tools and the accompanying frustration, led me to more mature DB
approach. Again, I am going to try various approaches, but was wondering it
anyone has tried to generate XSD Schemas using schemagen and then merge them
with annotated POJO's of Hibernate using xjc...