users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Converting XML to Java Objects...possible?

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:56:53 -0400

Check out the samples in the distribution for a couple of ways to do this:

    https://jaxb.dev.java.net/2.1.2/

If you don't have an xsd, see the j2s-create-marshal sample. If you have
an xsd, see unmarshal-read.

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but
tweety123 wrote:
> Hi all, Thanks for your replies.
>
> How do I actually convert XML to Java object (not class)? I know that to
> convert XML to java classes (not objects), I need to use
> Marshaller.unmarshal(). How do I convert the XML to java "object" (& not
> "class")?
>
> Thanks.

[ ... ]